This is the highly intensive four-day development process that has helped over 3,000 clients find their leadership potential to execute
upon their professional and personal goals with greater effect
- Focusing increased leadership potential
- Enhanced emotional intelligence
- Awareness of strength and managing weaknesses
The course lasts four full-day sessions.
- Executive management and mid-upper level managers, who desire to realize more of their potential and
move their leadership effectiveness to the next level
- People who are transitioning to leadership positions
- Managers and rising supervisors
- Experienced executives interested in finding greater personal leadership potential and satisfaction within
the framework of their responsibilities
The course will be delivered through intensive, facilitated, experiential, adult learning processes focused on
participants’ actual leadership and unit-management challenges. Class size will range from 9 to 12 people, as
we have determined that we can deliver the highest quality by restricting enrollment. Since we usually utilize
two instructors, participant to instructor ratio doesn’t exceed 7.5 to 1.
Our seminar is customized to the personal and business needs of the participant. Each person will leave with a
plan aligned with the functioning of his or her unit of responsibility. Initial practical alignment is achieved via the
results of our pre-seminar Optimizer75™.
Monthly sessions are held in Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina or customized to client locale (as a Team
JumpStart®). We are also an organizational development consultancy and can further customize additional
follow up sessions for systematic reinforcement, as needed, and help your organization address specific
organizational issues or problems.
- Optimizer75™: proprietary 360˚ multi-participant feedback
- Manager Compass™: a preworkshop tool for structuring communication and alignment between the
participant and his/her direct supervisor; performance criteria (for successful execution of the manager’s
current situation) are defined and assessed, and relevant learning goals are established. This in depth
process allows the participant to focus his or her learning goals in such a way that workshop experiences
are tied into real business objectives.
- Personality inventories and supporting learning materials
- Participant’s leadership-in-unit development plan path forward
- Course workbook
Non-profits may qualify for reduced tuition.